Hendricks County Disc Golf Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hendricks County Disc Golf Club

Forum for discussion regarding disc golf in central Indiana, and beyond

Out-of-town Disc Golfer...

VaHukker

Out-of-town Disc Golfer... Empty Out-of-town Disc Golfer...

Post  VaHukker Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:20 am

Hello Folks,

My name is Arvid "RV" Englund and I am going to be in Danville, IN from July 3-9. Found your course on the PDGA website and would love to throw a round or two while I am up there. If there are eny events that week I would be interested in hearing about them. If any of the locals would be interested in showing me the course for a round that would be great too.

Lastly, the reason I am in town is for National Powwow XV, being held at the Hendricks County 4H Fairground on July 6-9th. If anyone is interested in a unique, fun and family friendly event you can't get much better than this. It is HUGE powwow, we will have several hundred dancers at the eveing sessions as well as a variety of other events all day. There will also be dozens of vendors selling everything from Powwow outfitting, regalia and some of the most beautiful jewelry and crafts you have ever seen. Please check out of the website at www.nationalpowwow.com or find us on facebook(just search for National Powwow)

Thanks for your time, Hope to see some af yall out on the course!!

Arvid "RV" Englund
    PDGA 35325

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:12 am