Hendricks County Disc Golf Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hendricks County Disc Golf Club

Forum for discussion regarding disc golf in central Indiana, and beyond

Out of Town Tournaments

Steve Boylan
    Steve Boylan

Out of Town Tournaments Empty Out of Town Tournaments

Post  Steve Boylan Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:02 pm

As many of you already know, I travel to several tournaments outside of our immediate area. I do mainly concentrate on PDGA events. I welcome others to join me in my travels if you would like. I will be posting the event with the city that I plan on attending. Please feel free to do the same. Comments including how events were run, weather, personal scores and course reviews are welcome.
    Steve Boylan
    Steve Boylan

Out of Town Tournaments Empty Central Park, Grayslake, IL

Post  Steve Boylan Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:12 pm

11/26/2010 YES THIS IS A FRIDAY TOURNAMENT!

DISContinuum Club (Chicago Area) is offering a free PDGA tournament to their members. Cost of membership is $15.00. (yes another bag tag) There is not alot of payout, however it may be nice to play a new course. It is a 3 hour and 45 min trip. I plan on making it early Friday morning. This will be my first trip to this course.
    Steve Boylan
    Steve Boylan

Out of Town Tournaments Empty 12/4/2010 Crowley TX

Post  Steve Boylan Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:43 am

Wasn't able to make the trip to Chicago Friday. I was way too stuffed from Thanksgiving to be driving 8 hours...

Heading to Dallas TX area for work this weekend where I am signed up for the PDGA B-tier event in Crowley on Saturday... It is a long way to travel, however if you can make it, let me know... I already have the hotel. Whats one more person?
    Steve Boylan
    Steve Boylan

Out of Town Tournaments Empty Crowley TX

Post  Steve Boylan Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:58 pm

21 hole course up and down hills, some very technical holes usually with multiple routes, and lots and lots of OB(water, fences, road and trees). If you play from the long tees, par is a very good score. Wind was howling, however I was able to fend off some of the local players in the Pro-Masters division to take my second PDGA win this year. Definitely worth stopping by if your in the area.

Sponsored content

Out of Town Tournaments Empty Re: Out of Town Tournaments

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:32 am