Hendricks County Disc Golf Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hendricks County Disc Golf Club

Forum for discussion regarding disc golf in central Indiana, and beyond

2 posters

New to HCDGC and Indy...

Sean.mcpeak

New to HCDGC and Indy... Empty New to HCDGC and Indy...

Post  Sean.mcpeak Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:39 pm

Hello, my name is Sean McPeak. I recently moved to Plainfield and am looking for a new club. I am from the Mishawaka/south bend area. My home courses were George Wilson park, and oxbow. I am looking for some new people to play with... I am available mon-Thursday 220pm til whenever and Friday Saturday and Sunday whenever...

A little about me. I am an intermediate PDGA tournament player, I'm 28 Married with 2 kids. I love throwing and am always interested in learning. I have been playing about 2 years excluding winters (winter is pretty bad in Michiana so not much time to throw)
    Would love to make some new throwing friend feel free to contact me.

I'm off all week until 5jan... So let me know!

My email is Ssdb.mcpeak@gmail.com
    dmoore1983

New to HCDGC and Indy... Empty New to the area!

Post  dmoore1983 Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:57 pm

Hello! I am new to the area as well. My wife and I moved to Danville last week and are planning on getting back into DG. We have two kids so playing times are a bit limited. I will be working till 2:30 everyday and am hoping to play some after work. I have shot par a couple of times at the Avon park course and am hoping to get involved in leagues this spring. If you want someone to play with then just let me know! You can contact via this forum Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:48 pm